Our Utilities For City of Bradford
Bradford Public Works
Public work bills are due by the 10th of each month without penalty.
Services will be disconnected for non-payment on the 20th of each month.
For any services with non-payment by 8:00 am on the 20th, a $30.00 additional fee will be added.
22nside City Limits:
- Minimum monthly (up to 2,000 gallons) water, sewer, garbage & sales tax is $65.18
Outside City Limits:
- Minimum monthly (up to 2,000 gallons) water, sewer, garbage & sales tax is $73.04.
- Usage over 2,000 gallons rates are $3.75 per 1,000
- Usage over 2,000 gallons rates are $2.59 per 1,000
- $19.00 (1 can) Residential / Commercial
- $26.00 ( 2 can) Residential / Commercial
- $89.90 2yd Dumpster
- $124.08 4yd Dumpster
- $140.35 6yd Dumpster
- $175.92 8yd Dumpster
- Garbage Pick Up is every Thursday. Garbage must be by the roadside by 7:00 a.m.
- Pick Up Service is subject to be delayed on holidays
- Bulk Pick Up is the 2nd Thursday of each month.
- EPA-regulated items are prohibited. Click here for more information and a list of prohibited waste items.
Water Treatment Personnel